O.G. (downfell) wrote in newsies_fanfic,
O.G.
downfell
newsies_fanfic

Two fics, old and recently edited.

Right now, I'm in the process of moving all of my one-shots from my ff.net account here, and they've also gone through some major editing. And so I bring you my Newsies one-shots.

Title: As Seen Through the Smoke
Rating: PG
Pairing: None
Disclaimer: Newsies is not mine.

(As Seen Through the Smoke)

Title: Scared
Rating: R
Pairing: None, sort of . . . you'll see.
Disclaimer: Newsies is not mine.

(Scared)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments