hey hey mama wolf (miss_noodles) wrote in newsies_fanfic,
hey hey mama wolf
miss_noodles
newsies_fanfic

This community looks a little dead, but I figured I'd post this anyway. I've got two:

Title: Untitled
Rating: K+
Pairing: a whole bunch. SpRace, Sputchy, Blush, maybe a little Javid if you squint.
Disclaimer: Newsies is not mine, & I tend to stick to the characters that were in the movie.

that ten-song-shuffle-drabble-meme thing, here. Spans a bunch of pairings, time periods, and musical genres.

Title: Full
Rating: K
Pairing: Gen; no pairing, unless you count Race/apple turnover.
Disclaimer: Newsies is not mine, & I tend to stick to the characters that were in the movie.

a wicked short drabble about Racetrack, Christmas, & pastry, here.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments