badly drawn girl (_badly_drawn_) wrote in newsies_fanfic,
badly drawn girl
_badly_drawn_
newsies_fanfic

  • Music:

fic!

Title: Not Your Year
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Epic time travel returns with 20x less epic?
Characters: Our boys (with Jack, Skittery, and Specs love, some Spot to come later), some old NML listies, and an OC or two.
I <3 feedback, so follow the fake-cut!
( Not Your Year - Part I )
( Not Your Year - Part II )

x-posted a bunch.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments