Darcy (ilikehumanflesh) wrote in newsies_fanfic,
Darcy
ilikehumanflesh
newsies_fanfic

Fic: I want to get off one time and not apologize

Title: I want to get off one time and not apologize
Pairing: Jack/David (side Sarah/Denton)
Rating: R
Word Count: 3440
Warning: I'm probably creepy for writing this. Oops. Sorry.
Disclaimer: I don't own Newsies or these characters. Just havin' some fun writing, yo.
Author Note: The title is taken from "Faster" by Third Eye Blind.

Here :)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments