Darcy (ilikehumanflesh) wrote in newsies_fanfic,
Darcy
ilikehumanflesh
newsies_fanfic

Fic: For nobody else gave me a thrill

Title: For nobody else gave me a thrill
Pairing: Jack/David (side Sarah/Denton)
Rating: R/NC-17
Word Count: 5400
Warning: Sexual relations.
Disclaimer: I don't own Newsies or these characters. Just havin' some fun writing.
Author Note: This story follows I want to get off one time and not apologize. The Biblical verses are taken from the King James Version. Title is taken from the song "It Had To Be You."

Here
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments